Hey guys, here are my favourites from March, and the books that I want to read in April.
As a big fan of the Harry Potter series, I was very much looking forward to reading Quidditch Through The Ages and, no surprise, loved it from the first page- even if part of it were a little boring.
- Girl Online: Going Solo won out over Girl Online: On Tour as a favourite month, though I loved both books, because though I loved Noah and Penny together, I loved that Penny was effectively going her way i.e. following her photography, hanging with her friends, and also that she helped others around her, though I didn’t particularly focus on her and Callum as I didn’t think that was such a big thing.
New Moon is the only one of the the first three books in the Twilight Saga that made the favourites list, purely because of the fact that it affected me the most, and also because I loved that the friendship between Jake and Bella was focused on, and strengthened a little, in Edward’s absence.
I didn’t finish reading A Place of Secrets, so I can’t make a proper judgement on it.
- Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer – currently reading
- Nimona by Noelle Stevenson
- Unfiltered No Shame, No Regrets, Just Me by Lily Collins
- ERAGON by Christopher Paolini
- ELDEST by Christopher Paolini
- BRISINGR by Christopher Paolini
- INHERITANCE by Christopher Paolini
- MOON CAST by P.C Cast
- SNOW LIKE ASHES by Sara Raasch
I know what you’re thinking: nine books in one month, Katharina? Are you crazy? But I have complete faith in myself. Let the challenge of April begin!
Stay True To Yourself.
Next post: Breaking Dawn book review.